
It's one thing taking naughty pictures of other people, but it's another thing altogether taking them in places you know you shouldn't be. D asked me to take some more pictures of him, outside this time and I found the perfect location. An old railway with lots of rusting engines. The best bit, well we were caught trespassing almost with D and his pants down. How we laughed. It may have cut short our shoot but I got the pic and that's all that matters.

11 comments:
That must have been quite an exciting place to make photos! Eek on almost getting caught!
Nice photo :)
I think a lot of people would like to ride that...
That really is a naughty (in more ways that one!) pic!! Super shot!
~Mia~ xx
What a great location...and nearly getting caught too, double the excitement.
I hope we get to see more of these.
Mollyxxx
Great pic, sounds like you had fun taking it to
oooo i love this!!!
i am bi and it is great fun seeing the ladies but i love it when the guys step in and have some fun too
That is a profoundly hot photo! Love the location, the cock, and the being caughtness of it all :)
xx Dee
Wonderful! Creative, artsy and fun :)
sexy setting!!!
Mention of being caught gave us a huge thrill. We are very hung up on the risk of being caught, though I suppose the turn on is dashed someone if we are actually caught. Great shot!
Quite the adrenaline rush, eh?
An excellent shot! love it when the fellows join in this exciting game :)
~Kazi xxx
Post a Comment