Sunday, 17 June 2012

Such a tease

Sinful Sunday

I had the please of D's company again last night, my previous +1 experience. I may not have chosen to play with him since then but we have kept in touch a lot. He came across the pictures I took for R last week on fabswingers and recognised them, in fact he messaged me saying someone had stolen my pictures! Once I explained he was keen for some help taking some of his own I offered and I loved taking these just as much, maybe I've found my niche! We went for something rather teasing this time, and boy was it a tease being so close to his cock.




8 comments:

Si said...

A winner, well done hun, well done

Karen said...

These are such hot pics! Very yummy, thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

These are really very very. You have a really great eye. Taking shots for other people is something I really want to have a go at. I need to find some willing victims!

Mollyxxx

Vincent Vega said...

Artistically, these are really well done pictures!

Ellsie said...

I love these pics and I must say these are all quite yummy.

Jack and Jill said...

Very artistic and creative shots, and as everyone else has said, very yummy! The title of this post really fits!

Mia said...

Super pictures!!

~Mia~ xx

KaziG said...

Mmmmm... lovely tease :)