R's opening line, something different and instantly I was blown away by his pictures. If ever I could find a guy who was born to cross dress he is it or should that be her! I had the opportunity to photograph R recently and we both had to concentrate quite hard, but the results are so worth it. I want that pert little arse and I'm quite jealous that he looks so hot in MY corset, knickers and tutu!




11 comments:
Sexy outfit! Wish I had something similar :)
Stunning images, there are many that would kill for legs like that and the tutu is fabulous!
stunning, beautiful, artistic, amazing x
WOW, these are beautiful images!
Rebel xox
Oh my!! stunning images and I would never have figured it was a guy in those shots :)
~Kazi xxx
Oh wow he does look AMAZING in this outfit. The corset fits him perfectly.
Mollyxxx
Can't argue with what's been said! He wears it well!
Well, I know he wears it much better than I would!
Was trying to find a superlative other than 'stunning' but it really does fit best. R looks stunning, the photos are stunning. It's an amazing series. Love it!
No that is just not fair!! He looks so hot in your outfit!!! Most women would be jealous me thinks!!!
~Mia~ xx
Oh my! What a wonderful figure he has in that corset! Completely agree with you - very hot!
LP x
Post a Comment